I just love this handmade floral birthday card using the Season of Chic Bundle by Stampin’ Up! In soft colors and fun die-cuts made with the Chic Dies from the Bundle, this is a card that anyone celebrating a birthday would appreciate! Let me show you how easy it is to make this card.
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Mango Melody: 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Mango Melody: 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Texture Chic paper: 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 2″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half along the score line and burnish with the bone folder to create your card base.
- Adhere the Texture Chic paper to the front of card, 1″ over from the left fold line.
- Adhere the 1-1/4″ piece of Mango Melody cardstock to the edge of left side of the card, along the fold line.
- Stamp the sentiment in Black Memento ink on the 1-3/4″ piece of Mango Melody cardstock and adhere to the edge of the right side of the card front.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the 2″ x 4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, use the floral and leaf images from the Chic Dies that come in the bundle to cut out large flower and leaves.
- Adhere the bold and outline floral images together and use a sponge dauber to add Mango Melody ink.
- Using a sponge dauber, add Soft Succulent ink to the leaves. Adhere the leaves and flowers to the front of the card as shown in the sample below.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!