Heron Habitat Masculine Birthday Card
I love this Heron Habitat Masculine Birthday Card, made with the Heron Habitat Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Made with neutral colors of Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, and Crumb Cake, this card is perfect for any nature lover! The Heron Habitat stamp set is DistINKtive® stamp, which allows you to create images with depth by simply inking and stamping once!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
While I love this color combination for masculine cards, check out my Color Combination Library for bolder color choice!
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Night of Navy” 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Night of Navy: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Crumb Cake: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock in half at the score line and crease well with your bone folder to create your card base.
- Adhere the 3-3/4″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock to the 4″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the large Heron onto the Crumb Cake cardstock using Night of Navy ink.
- Stamp the marsh image using Pear Pizzazz ink at the Heron’s feet.
- Underneath the Heron, stamp the sentiment using Night of Navy ink.
- Color in the Heron’s beak using the Daffodil Delight Dark Blend. Color in the Heron Body using the Balmy Blue Light Blend.
- Adhere the Crumb Cake cardstock to the card front to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit