Handmade Christmas Greeting Card
How adorable is this handmade Christmas Greeting card? Full of small touches like the fun Santa Express paper and the sparkly red paper behind the die-cut tree, this card is perfect for the special people on your Christmas card list this year!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Mint Macaron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Petal Pink: 1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Santa Express Paper: 2″ x 5-1/2:
- Real Red Glimmer Paper: 2-1/2″ x 5″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card base) and 2-1/2″ x 5″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Mint Macaron cardstock in half at the score line to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Adhere the Santa Express paper to the bottom of the front of your card base.
- Adhere the Petal Pink strip of cardstock so that it covers the top seam of the paper.
- Using the Real Red ink pad, stamp the sentiment on the left top half of the base card, just above the Petal Pink border.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Twinkling Lights dies, die cut out the solid tree from both the 2-1/2″ x 5″ pieces of Real Red Glimmer Paper and the Basic White cardstock. Set aside.
- Using the Basic White tree from Step #6, place the “dotted tree” die from the Twinkling Lights dies over the sold tree die-cut tree and die-cut. Layer this piece over the Real Red Glimmer Paper piece and adhere together.
- Adhere the tree/glimmer paper onto the right side of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!