How gorgeous is this elegant Brightest Glow Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up? Featuring pretty paper with touches of gold, this is sure to impress anyone on your Christmas Card list! Shine a light on your heartfelt wishes for everyone this Christmas with the Brightest Glow Stamp Set. All will be merry and bright when you sit down to craft your season’s greetings with these 12 sentiments in a wide range of styles and fonts. There’s something for everyone!
- Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler: 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Lights Aglow Paper (Vanilla Stars): 4″ x 5-1/2″ and 2″ x 2″ for die-cutting
- Lights Aglow Paper (Cherry Cobbler Stars: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Very Vanilla (optional): 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card base)
- Fold the Cherry Cobbler cardstock in half to create your card base.
- If desired, adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock inside the card base.
- Cut 2 6″ pieces of the Gold Shimmer Ribbon. Wrap each one around the 4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Lights Aglow paper and tape ends to the back. Adhere to the base card.
- Adhere the Cherry Cobbler stars paper to the right side of the base card so that it overlaps the ribbon.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the 1-7/8″ Stylish Shapes square die, cut out the square die-cut and adhere to the center of the Cherry Cobbler Stars paper. Note: if you don’t have the dies or die-cut machine, simply cut a piece of paper to 1-7/8″ square.
- Using the 1-1/2″ square of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the center of the cardstock using a well-inked Versamark ink pad. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder, tap off any extra and heat with the Tool Gun to emboss. Once the cardstock is cooled, adhere to the card as shown in the sample.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.