Need to make a quick birthday card? Look no further than the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! This set includes versatile phrases and coordinating images like a realistic pelican, a flying bird, and a detailed wave. You’ll be able to make cards people will love in no time!
- Boho Blue Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the Boho Blue cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder to create the card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card base.
- Using the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White cardstock, ink the large wave image using Boho Blue ink and stamp onto the left corner of the card. Note: it may be easier to lay your stamp flat on a table, stamp image side up, and run the ink pad over the stamp.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper left corner using NIght of Navy ink.
- Stamp the seagulls around the sentiment using Boho Blue ink.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock onto the NIght of Navy cardstock and adhere to front of card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade birthday card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!