Elegant Handmade Happy Birthday Card
Make this elegant handmade Happy Birthday card using the Blessings of Home Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
I could go on and on about this card – I love it that much! I love the colors, there’s just something so classy about Navy & Yellow! I think the fun pretty paper just sets off that pretty floral image! I have a complete tutorial below on how I made this card. I think you’ll be surprised how easy it was to make! Enjoy!
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- 3-3/4” x 5”
- 2-1/2” x 4”
- 1/2” x 3”
- Misty Moonlight: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
- Daffodil Delight: 1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Heart & Home Paper: 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”
1. Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Using the 3-3/4” x 5” piece of Basic White Cardstock, layer the Heart & Home paper to the bottom of the cardstock.
3. Adhere the strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock over the “seam” of the paper and adhere the White cardstock to the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock.
4. Adhere the Misty Moonlight cardstock to the base card.
5. Using the 2-1/2” x 4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the floral image using the Black Memento ink pad.
6. Color in the floral image using the Daffodil Delight and Garden Green Watercolor Pencils.
7. Blend the Watercolor Pencils using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
8. Adhere the White Cardstock to the Misty Moonlight cardstock and adhere to the base card.
9. Using the 1/2” strip of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink. Adhere to the base card so that the right side lines up with the edge of the Designer Paper and the left edge overlays the stem of the flower.
10. To finish, add 3 of the Black Matte Dots in various sizes.
Supplies Used on this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!