This gorgeously elegant handmade Birthday Card, using the Something Fancy stamp set from Stampin’ Up!, came together quickly thanks to some beautiful paper, versatile die-cuts, and some stunning ribbon! This card looks complicated but is actually easy to put together with the right supplies – let me show you how!
- Soft Succulent: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Soft Suede: 3″ x 5-1/4″
- Fancy Flora Paper: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (floral design)
- Fancy Flora Paper: 1/2″ x 4-1/8″ (neutral design)
- Fold the Soft Succulent cardstock at the score line and burnish with your Bone Folder to create the base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Slit Card Texture die, die cut the 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Fancy Flora floral paper.
- Adhere the Soft Suede cardstock to the back of the die-cut paper, making sure the Soft Suede cardstock shows through the opening of the die-cut paper. Adhere to the base card.
- Cut 10″ of the Satin Ribbon and create a “zig zag” pattern using small drops of Liquid Adhesive to adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 1/2″ strip of Fancy Flora paper using Soft Suede ink. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals so that it will also help hold the ribbon in place.
- To finish, add 2 of the In Color Opal Rounds to the left of the sentiment as desired.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.