If you need a simple Thinking of You Card for a friend, the Beautifully Happy Stamp Set is a perfect choice. Featuring open-line floral art and abstract filler stamps, coloring in these images takes seconds instead of minutes and allows for a variety of different coloring techniques. This stamp set is only available during Sale-a-Bration and is free with a $100 qualifying order through February 28, 2023.
- Smoky Slate: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Abigail Rose Paper: 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (pink stripe pattern)
- Abigail Rose Paper: 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (neutral pattern)
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 3″ x 5″
- Basic White: 1/2″ x 2″
- Fold the Smoky Slate cardstock in half at the score line, burnish well with Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White mat inside your card.
- Adhere the 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Abigail Rose paper onto the front of the card, about 1″ up from the bottom of the card.
- Adhere the 1/2″ strip of Abigail Rose paper to the center of the paper from Step #3.
- Using the Smoky Slate ink pad, stamp the large open-line flower onto the 3″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock mat.
- Ink up the bold leaf stamp using Smoky Slate ink, tap off twice on your scrap paper, and then stamp onto the open-line image, lining up the leaves.
- Ink up the bold flower stamp using Petal Pink ink, tap off once on your scrap paper, and then stamp onto the open-line image, lining up the flowers.
- Adhere the stamped White cardstock onto the card front.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Petal Pink ink. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add one of the Iridescent Pastel Gems to the center of the large flower to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!