How pretty is this handmade floral card using the Beautifully Happy Stamp Set? With gorgeous fine-line details, the two-step properties of this stamp set will give you a beautiful look with a minimum of effort. This stamp set is free during Sale-A-Bration with a $100 qualifying order.
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Sea Foam: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 6″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish with Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Using the Soft Sea Foam cardstock, stamp the large floral image using Soft Sea Foam ink in the upper right and lower left corner. Set aside.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stylish Shapes Dies, cut out the 3″ and 1-3/4″ stitched circles from the 4″ x 6″ Basic White cardstock.
- Using the 3″ circle, stamp the single flower around the circle using the Evening Evergreen Ink Pad. Color in the flowers using the Soft Sea Foam Blends.
- Using the 1-3/4″ circle, stamp the sentiment on the lower left side using Evening Evergreen ink. Stamp the bee above and to the right using the Soft Sea Foam ink pad. Adhere to the center of the 3″ circle.
- Wrap 12″ of the Evening Evergreen ribbon around the stamped Soft Sea Foam cardstock and tie into a bow on the right side. Adhere to the front of the base card.
- Adhere the circles to the card front so that it is centered on the ribbon to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project