Create this elegant floral Thinking of You card in minutes using some pretty paper and the Go To Greetings stamp set by Stampin’ Up!
This simple Thinking of You handmade greeting card comes together quickly thanks to the elegant Black & White Penciled Paper and our alcohol-based markers, The Blends.
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and 1” x 3-3/4”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5-1/2” and 1-1/4” x 3-3/4”
- Perfectly Penciled Paper: 3-3/4” x 5-1/2”
1. Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with Bone Folder to create the base card.
2. Color in 1 set of flowers using the So Saffron Blends for the flowers and Old Olive for the leaves. Use the Highland Heather Blends to color in the butterflies.
3. Adhere the Penciled Paper to the Basic Black mat and adhere to the card base.
4. Using 1” strip of White cardstock, stamp sentiment using Black Memento ink.
5. Adhere to the 1-1/4” strip of Basic Black cardstock and adhere to the card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!