Celebrate the joys of life with the Elephant Parade Stamp Set. No matter how old your sweet little ones might be, there’s something for all occasions!
Stamp an elephant or two with the Friends Forever message to express tender feelings. Or be playful and accessorize your elephant with a balloon, peanut, butterfly, or mouse friend. Express joy and gratitude for special occasions like baby showers and birthdays. Use different coloring techniques and get creative with open spaces. Our Watercolor Pencils or Stampin’ Blends are perfect for creating unique designs every time. Play with pastels, prints, and patterns as you blend and layer colors for endless sweet moments to share with your little one.
- Orchid Oasis: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; score at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3” x 3-3/4”
- Smoky Slate: 3-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Starry Sky Designer Paper #1: 1-3/4” x 4
- Starry Sky Designer Paper #2: 3-1/2” x 4”
1. Fold the Orchid Oasis cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with a bone folder to create your base card.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Adhere the 1-3/4” x 4” piece of Designer Paper on the left side of the card front.
4. Adhere the other piece of Designer Paper on the right side of the card front (they’ll slightly overlap.)
5. Using the 3” x 3-3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the elephant using the Starry Sky ink pad.
6. Stamp the mouse to the right using the Starry Sky ink pad.
7. Stamp the balloon onto the elephant trunk using the Starry Sky ink pad.
8. Stamp the sentiment above the mouse using the Basic Gray ink pad.
9. Color in the mouse & elephant using the Basic Gray Watercolor Pencil.
10. Color in the animal ears lightly using the Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil.
11. With the Starry Sky ink pad closed, squeeze the pad together so that there is ink on the inside lid of the ink pad. Pick up ink from the inside lid of the ink pad and using the Wink of Stella Brush, lightly color in the balloon.
12. Adhere the stamped Basic White cardstock onto the Smoky Slate cardstock and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
13. Tie the Silver Elegant Trim into a small bow and adhere to the balloon using a small dot of glue; let sit until dry.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!