Create a unique peek-through effect on your handmade cards with these Split Card Textures Dies. Create your card base, then add one of these die-cut elements to one corner for an attention-grabbing, dimensional look they’ll love. The possibilities are endless and so is the fun!
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (for die-cutting)
- Abigail Rose Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade card ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session you will be able to get right to the creative part!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!