This easy DIY card featuring the Adorable Owls Stamp Set is perfect for when you need a card in a hurry. It uses a fun Embossing Folder that you use with our Cut & Emboss Machine, but if you don’t have an Embossing Machine, this card is just as cute with a non-embossed background. It’s that adorable owl that really makes this card! This is a 2023 Sale-A-Bration stamp set, which you can earn for free with a qualifying $50 order.
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ for base card
- Cajun Craze: 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 3/4″ x 2″
- Basic White: 2″ x 2″ scrap for owl
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half to create your Card Base.
- Run the 3″ by 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White through the Cut & Emboss Machine using either the Thanks or Hello Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the embossed White cardstock onto the Cajun Craze Cardstock and adhere to card front about 1/2″ down from top of card.
- Using the 2″ scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the owl using the Black Memento ink. Color in his body using the Cajun Craze Blends. Color in his face and belly using the Light Crumb Cake Blend. Color in his eyes using the Dark Crumb Cake Blend. Color in his feet & beak using the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend.
- Fussing cut out the owl using your Paper Snips scissors. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 3″ of the Pool Party Ribbon and adhere below and to the right of the Owl, using adhesive just in the center of the Ribbon.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 3/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock using the Cajun Craze ink pad. Adhere over the center of the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.