Are you ready to embark on a creative journey? Look no further than the Darling Details Bundle, your ultimate companion for crafting beautiful and personalized cards. With its versatile collection of delightful floral designs and heartwarming sentiments, this bundle opens up a world of possibilities.
Not only does this bundle allow you to express your creativity, but it also brings joy to the recipients of your cards. There’s something magical about receiving a handmade card that is crafted with love and care. Your loved ones will appreciate the thought and effort you put into creating a personalized keepsake just for them.
- Lost Lagoon: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Lemon Lime Twist: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Fold the Lost Lagoon Cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Run the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the embossed cardstock to the front of the card.
- Using the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, using the Scalloped Edge die from the Darling Details Dies along the bottom of the 5-1/2” side, placing it along the edge of the cardstock. Once die-cut, trim down to 5-1/4” wide.
- Run 6”-7” of the Lost Lagoon ribbon through the die-cut piece as shown in the sample and adhere the
- edges to the backside of the die-cut piece. Adhere
- to the top of the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the remainder of the Basic White cardstock,
- cut out the smallest scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contours Dies for the sentiment.
- Stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink and adhere to the lower left corner of the front of the card using adhesive.
- Using the remainder of the Basic White cardstock from Step #4, stamp the outline of the large and half flower using Pretty Peacock ink. Clean your stamp and stamp both images again using the Lost Lagoon Ink Pad. Stamp the bold inside of the stamp, tapping off the appropriate ink once on your scratch paper before stamping inside the flower outline. Stamp the large leaf 3 times using Granny Apple Green ink. Die-cut all 3 of the stamped leaves, all 4 of the stamped flowers, and 3 of the small tri-leaf die.
- Build a scene in the left corner of the card, using both adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals to build depth.
- To finish, add 3 of the small Silver pearls in the center of both of the large flowers to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade birthday card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!