Unleash your creativity with the Darling Details Bundle by Stampin’ Up!, your ultimate companion for creating charming and personalized cards. This incredible bundle is designed to inspire and ignite your artistic flair. With its delightful floral designs and heartwarming sentiments, this stamp set will take your card-making skills to new heights.
The Darling Details Bundle includes a carefully curated collection of stamps, dies, and embellishments that perfectly complement each other. Whether you’re a seasoned crafter or just starting out, this bundle provides endless possibilities for creating beautiful and heartfelt cards.
Imagine the joy on the faces of your loved ones when they receive a card adorned with intricate floral motifs and heartfelt messages. From birthdays and anniversaries to thank you notes and special occasions, the Darling Details Bundle has everything you need to create truly memorable cards.
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Fresh Freesia: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Bubble Bath: 2″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Basic White: 2″ x 2″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half on the score line and burnish well with y our bone folder to create the card base.
- Run the Fresh Freesia cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder.
- Using a small Blending Brush, add a bit of Fresh Freesia ink on the areas of the embossed Fresh Freesia cardstock where the brick pattern shows; this will add some depth the embossed cardstock.
- Adhere the Fresh Freesia cardstock to the front of the card.
- Using the Bubble Bath cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the open 2 flower die that comes with the Darling Details dies from the Bundle. Cut out 2 of these die images.
- Using the 2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the small 1″ x 1-3/4″ Nested Essentials die. Using the Fresh Freesia ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the White die-cut.
- Adhere the 2 flower dies to the back of the White sentiment tag as shown in the sample. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere them to the front of the card as shown in the sample.
- Using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add sparkle to the center of each of the flower die-cuts to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!