Want to add some cute and playful rhinos to your crafting supplies? The Stampin’ Up! Rhino Ready Stamp Set is just what you need. With five all-occasion sentiments included, you’ll have everything you need for an adorable greeting. You can customize these adorable rhinos with your favorite colors and create playful greetings for any occasion. The Stampin’ Up! Rhino Stamps are the perfect addition to your crafting supplies and any handmade card you create with this set is sure to brighten someone’s day!
- Mossy Meadow cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Hello, Irresistible paper: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2″ x 2-1/2″
- 1-3/8″ x 1-3/4″
- Fold the Mossy Meadow cardstock in half at the score line.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the Mossy Meadow ink pad, stamp the grass image across the bottom of the Hello, Irresistible paper.
- Adhere the paper to the Pretty Peacock cardstock and adhere to the card base.
- Using the 2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the Rhino image. Color in his body using the Smoky Slate Blends and the bird using the Light Pretty Peacock Blend. Optional: color in his beak using the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend.
- Adhere the White cardstock in the lower left of the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the 1-3/8″ x 1-3/4″ Basic White paper, stamp the sentiment using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Use scissors to “flag notch” the bottom of the cardstock and adhere in the upper right corner of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.