You’ll love how easy this DIY Christmas Card using the Christmas Lights Stamp Set is to create! 3 colors of coordinating ink, a whimsical stamp set, and a few embellishments and you’re ready to go! I can’t wait to show you how quickly this card comes together!
I just love how this card turned out! I needed a birthday card for someone whose birthday is on Christmas, so I decided to combine both occasions but use bright, rather than holiday, colors. Between the bright colors and the whimsical stamp set, it created pure holiday magic quickly and easily! I used 2 of our new 2022-2024 In Colors, which added a touch of cheer to the whimsical nature of this card.
If it’s too bright for you, be sure to check out my Color Combination Library where you’ll be sure to find a combination you love!
- Parakeet Party: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Orchid Oasis: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ (stamped mat)
- 2″ x 3″ scrap for die-cutting
- Fold the Parakeet Party cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the tree in the bottom right corner using Parakeet Party ink.
- Stamp the circle garland using Coastal Cabana ink as desired to create your garland.
- Stamp the star garland several times using the Orchid Oasis ink.
- Adhere the stamped White cardstock to the Orchid Oasis cardstock and adhere to the front of the card base.
- Using the Cut & Emboss machine, cut out the label using the All That Dies. Stamp the sentiment of choice using the Splendid Thoughts stamp set (or stamp set of your choice.) Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add 3 of the Matte Dots onto the garland as shown in the sample or as desired.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like it? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project