Christmas Card featuring the Design a Treat Bundle
You’ll love how easy it is to make this quick & easy Christmas Card featuring the Design A Treat Bundle. Featuring regal colors and beautiful embellishments, this card comes together quickly thanks to the Cut & Emboss Machine!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Evening Evergreen: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (for die-cutting)
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Scrap 2″ x 2″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Cherry Cobbler in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card base.
- Using the 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White, stamp the “lines” across the width of the cardstock using Cherry Cobbler Ink as shown in the sample. Repeat as necessary. (tip: I found it easier to start in the middle and work your way up & down the cardstock.)
- Adhere the stamped white cardstock to the card base.
- Using the Evening Evergreen cardstock and the Cut & Emboss Machine, use the Antler die from the Design a Treat Dies that come in the Bundle to cut out as many as you can get from the quarter sheet of cardstock.
- Using dots of glue at the bottom of the antlers, create a “circle” of antlers so that it looks like greenery.
- Cut 8″ of the ribbon, fold loosely in half and apply adhesive in the center of the “greenery” to hold down the Ribbon. (This will be covered by the label.)
- Using the scrap of Basic White cardstock, cut out the label using the Design A Treat dies and the Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner and adhere the tag to center of the “greenery” using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add 3 of the Flower Trinkets as desired.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!