How adorable is this Celebrate with Tags Happy Birthday card for any age? Just add some pretty paper, a fun embossing folder, and some cute embellishments, and you’ll have a handmade card that anyone would love!
This card is a perfect birthday card for any age and any gender! The bright colors were pulled from the Hues of Happiness pretty paper, but this card will work in any color! I used Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody, but if you’d like a different color combination, you’re sure to find one in my Color Combination Library.
- Coastal Cabana: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Hues of Happiness Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Fold the Coastal Cabana Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Adhere the Hues of Happiness paper to the card front.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder, run the Granny Apple Green through the machine to emboss. Adhere to the center of the card front.
- Using the Mango Melody Ink Pad, stamp the sentiment at the bottom center of the 2-3/4” x 3-1/2” Basic White cardstock.
- Using Granny Apple Green Ink, stamp a balloon to the upper right of the sentiment; stamp again slightly to the left of the first balloon without reinking your stamps. Clean your stamp well.
- Using Coastal Cabana ink, stamp the balloon above and to the left of the sentiment; stamp again just the balloon without reinking the stamp and then stamp again in the upper right corner without reinking the stamp.
- Adhere the white cardstock to the center of the Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Adhere 3 of the In Color Matte Dots as desired around the sentiment to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy birthday cards.