If you are unable to resist the adorable sweetness of life’s furry little companions, you are going to love the Sit Stay Relax Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! These darling little ones are bound to make the heart feel at home, and the world seem right—so perfect for cardmaking.
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Hues of Happiness Paper: 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana: 3″ x 5″
- Coastal Cabana: 3″ x 3″
- Basic White: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White: 1″ x 1-1/2″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base and burnish well with your bone folder
- Adhere the 3″ x 5″ piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock to the center of your card base.
- Adhere the Hues of Happiness Paper to the card base, centering on the Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Stamp the Chair onto the 2-3/4″ square of Basic White cardstock using the Mossy Meadow ink pad.
- Color in the chair image using the Light Soft Sea Foam Blend marker, keeping the cat white.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the 3″ square of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment on the left side of the 1″ strip of Basic White cardstock. Adhere the right side to the back of the Coastal Cabana cardstock so that only the sentiment shows (see sample below.)
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the image/sentiment mat and adhere to the center of the base card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade greeting card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!