Handmade Baby Card
This adorable handmade baby card was created using the Warm Welcome Stamp Bundle by Stampin’ Up! Perfect for welcoming a new little one to the family, you can personalize it for whatever gender you need! Let me show you how easy this card was to make, thanks to the Warm Welcome dies!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Blushing Bride: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2) and scrap for die-cutting
- Crumb Cake: 2″ x 4″ for die-cutting
- Blushing Bride: 2″ x 5″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Blushing Bride cardstock in half at the score line and burnish with your Bone Folder to create the card base.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the other piece of Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine with the Timeworn Type Folder to emboss the cardstock. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the center of the Crumb Cake cardstock using Black ink and cut out using the rectangle die from the Warm Welcome dies that come with the Bundle. Set aside.
- Using the scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the shoes onto the cardstock using Black ink. Color the image using the Gorgeous Grape, Night of Navy, and Flirty Flamingo Watercolor Pencils. Optional: blend your coloring using the Blender Pen. Adhere the shoes onto the bottom right of the Crumb Cake sentiment from the previous step.
- Using the scrap of Blushing Bride cardstock, cut out 5 hearts using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the heart die from the Bundle.
- Using the Crumb Cake sentiment from previous step, adhere the 5 hearts down the left side of the card front, leaving space for the Crumb Cake sentiment mat.
- Adhere the Crumb Cake sentiment mat onto the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog, and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit