This beautiful Autumn Card featuring the Painted Pheasant Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! features beautiful colors, a beautiful embossing folder, and a fun image to make this card work.
There are so many things I love about this card – the beautiful pheasant image, the wonderful dry embossing on the Crumb Cake mat, and then the elegant color Combination of Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Evening Evergreen. If you prefer a different color combination, check out my Color Combination Library where you’re sure to find a color combination you’ll like!
- Cajun Craze: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Kraft Specialty Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 5/8″ x 2-1/4″
- Fold the Cajun Craze cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock inside your card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, emboss the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Kraft paper. Adhere to the front of your card base.
- Place the Pheasant image stamp side up on the table. Using your sponge daubers, sponge Cajun Craze ink onto center of pheasant body and the beak. Using another sponge dauber, sponge Evening Evergreen ink onto the head & tail of the Pheasant. Stamp onto the 3-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Using the Crumb Cake ink pad, stamp the grass randomly around the Pheasant (no need to mask the Pheasant.) Adhere to the card base about 1/2″ up from the bottom of the Kraft mat.
- Using the 5/8″ strip of Kraft paper, stamp the sentiment using Cajun Craze ink. Adhere onto the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2022 Holiday Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!