This fun handmade card featuring the Adventurous Journey Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for all of your outdoor loving friends!
- Tahitian Tide: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 1″ x 2-3/4″
- Crumb Cake: 3″ x 4″
- Tahitian Tide Glimmer Paper: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the Tahitian Tide cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Layer the Tahitian Tide Glimmer Paper onto the front of the card base.
- Stamp the boat & 2 oars onto the scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock using Early Espresso ink. Fussy cut out using your scissors.
- Decide where your boat and oars are going to go. Remove from the card base and stamp the “water circle” where the oars will be.
- Using the side of your ink pad, ink just the “wishing you an” sentiment using the Early Espresso ink pad. Using the side of the Tahitian Tide ink pad, ink only the “Adventurous” sentiment on the stamp. Huff on the stamp to remoisten the ink and stamp onto the 1″ piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Ink the “journey” stamp using Early Espresso ink pad and stamp onto the white cardstock. Adhere to the base card about 3/4″ down from the top of the Glimmer Paper.
- Adhere the boat and oars to the card using adhesive to finish.