5 Minute Handmade Halloween Card
You can make this 5 minute Handmade Halloween Card using just the Best Witches Stamp Set and some cardstock and ink. Super Simple and oh so fun!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ to make base card
- Basic Black: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Gingham Cottage: 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White: 2-1/4″ x 3″ and 3/4″ x 2″
- Fold your Basic White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Using the Black Memento ink pad, stamp the stars across the top of the base card.
- Adhere the Black Gingham Cottage paper about 1/2″ over from the right side.
- Flad notch with your scissors the right side of the 3/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock. Stamp the sentiment on the right side using Black ink. Layer onto the center of the Gingham Cottage paper, lining up on the left side.
- Using the 2-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the witch using Black ink. Color in her hat and cape using the Basic Black Dark Blend. Adhere to the Black Cardstock and adhere to the base card so that it slightly overlaps the Gingham paper to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative quiet time! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!