Coppers, textures, jewel tones, oh my! The All About Autumn Specialty Paper by Stampin’ Up! brings in the best elements of fall. The double-sided paper features detailed photographs of crisp golden leaves, weathered antique books, bright orange pumpkins, and organic earthy textures. The alternate sides show exquisite patterns interwoven with distressed copper foil.
Use this paper to create stunning greeting cards or gift tags that evoke the coziness of autumn. In this card, I used small pieces of the different papers, paired up with the So Sincere Stamp set, for an easy all-occasion card that would be easy to duplicate many times over!
I also pulled the colors for this card straight from this gorgeous paper. Super easy to coordinate the cardstock, ink, and embellishments! You can find other color palettes for your cardmaking in my Color Inspiration Library. Let me show you how easy it is to make this card!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Busy Bee
Busy Bee projects are designed for the beginner or busy papercrafter. This is a basic cardmaking project that can be achieved by someone who has never made a handmade card before. You can view more Busy Bee cards here.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Moody Mauve Cardstock: 1-1/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 1″ x 4″
- All About Autumn Specialty Paper: 3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (five pieces, 2 in first pattern, 2 in second pattern and 1 in third pattern.)
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in half at 4-1/4” score line.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 1″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Copper Clay ink.
- Adhere the Vanilla Cardstock to the Moody Mauve cardstock and set aside.
- Using your scissors “flag notch” the bottom of all 5 pieces of the All About Autumn Specialty Paper.
- Adhere all 5 pieces across the back of the Moody Mauve cardstock, alternating the patterns and lining up as shown in the sample. Make sure the side you want showing on your card is facing “out”.
- Adhere the Moody Mauve/All About Autumn mat to the front of the card as shown in the sample.
- To finish, add 2-3 of the Copper Neutrals Sequins in various sizes as desired.
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to use! Just grab 2-3 colors from the paper you want to use and pull your coordinating cardstock, inks and any embellishments you’d like! An easy peasy card without any stress – I love when my pretty paper can do the heavy lifting on my cards!😊