It’s so easy to create this Autumn Leaves Thank You card, featuring the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! There’s no better way to express your heartfelt gratitude than with a personal touch. Dive into the myriad of possibilities this set offers, from detailed textured leaves to beautiful vein stamps, crafting a card that speaks volumes about your appreciation.
For this card, I went with a beautiful Fall color combination featuring Wild Wheat, Lost Lagoon, and Garden Green. If this color combination doesn’t work for you, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library, where you’re sure to find something you like!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Busy Bee
Busy Bee projects are designed for the beginner or busy papercrafter. This is a basic cardmaking project that can be achieved by someone who has never made a handmade card before. You can view more Busy Bee cards here.
- Wild Wheat Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock: 3” x 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Wild Wheat Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the 2-3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the large leaf using Garden Green ink. Stamp the large leaf vein onto the leaf using the same ink.
- Stamp the sentiment to the right of the leaf using Garden Green ink.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the Lost Lagoon cardstock and adhere to card front approximately 1” down from the top fold to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This card design is so easy to use – and very versatile! Just pick a focal point image (in this case, the leaf) add a sentiment, and step up that card with a beautiful color combination. This is a design you’ll find yourself using over and over again!😊