Get ready to spread some beary merry cheer this holiday season with the Beary Cute Bundle by Stampin Up! This Bundle includes the Beary Cute Punch, which can be used to perfectly cut out the coordinating stamps and several images from the coordinating Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper.
It’s so easy to use these cute polar bear on a card or a gift tag. You can also use this punch on any solid-colored paper and then add your own details. No matter where you decide to use this punch, you’ll end up with a special seasonal craft. This Beary Cute Bundle isn’t just a collection of stamps; it’s your ticket to personalized holiday greetings that friends and family will cherish!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Winter Meadow Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Winter Meadow Paper: 1-3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock: 2” x 2-3/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2” x 3” (scrap for punching)
- Winter Meadow Paper: 1” x 1” (scrap for fussy cutting)
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Lost Lagoon Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Run the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Winter Meadow Paper through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 2” strip of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the sitting bear on the left side of the cardstock using Night of Navy ink. Stamp the small bear slightly to the right of the center using the same ink.
- Using the 2” x 3” scrap of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the large bear using Night of Navy ink; punch out using the Beary Cute Punch from the Bundle. Adhere to the right side of the Basic White cardstock so that it slightly overlaps the small bear.
- Stamp the present image onto the 1” scrap of Winter Meadow Paper using Pretty Peacock ink. Fussy-cut out the present using Paper Snips. Adhere to the right of the sitting bear as shown in the sample.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 1-3/4” x 2-1/2” Winter Meadow paper using Night of Navy ink. Adhere to the Lost Lagoon cardstock. Cut 4” of the ribbon and angle both ends; adhere to the back of the Lost Lagoon cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment tag to the upper right corner of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
A Tip from Barb
The only reason this is a Worker Bee level card is due to the Snowflake Embossing Folder on the background and the use of the Beary Cute punch. You can easily make this a quick & easy card by eliminating the Embossing Folder and fussy cutting out the polar bear!