Find your joy in crafting this versatile Autumn Leaves Thank You card. Immerse yourself in the vibrant world of seasonal all-occasion card crafting with the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! From seasonal greetings to heartwarming personal messages, this stamp set ensures that you have the perfect elements to convey your feelings beautifully.
I pulled the colors for this card straight from the pretty Garden Walk Designer Paper. If you’d prefer softer or brighter colors, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library for some different color inspiration! Let’s dive into crafting this beautiful card together!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Wild Wheat Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” (2 pieces)
- Wild Wheat Cardstock: 2-1/4” x 5-1/4”
- Garden Walk Designer Paper: 2” x 5-1/4”
- Garden Green Cardstock: 3-1/2” x 8-1/2” (for die-cutting)
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock: 1-1/4” x 2-3/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 1” x 2-1/2”
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Wild Wheat cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base. Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the other 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine & emboss both sides using the “wave” Cheery Patterns Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere the Garden Walk paper to the 2-1/4” strip of Wild Wheat cardstock. Adhere to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the large leaf & inside vein images onto the Garden Green cardstock using Garden Green ink. Run through the cut & Emboss machine and cut out using the dies from the Autumn Leaves Bundle. Adhere stem image to the back of the leaf so only the stem shows and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “to have you” sentiment at the bottom right of the 1” strip of Basic White cardstock using the Berry Burst ink pad. Stamp the “I’m thankful” sentiment above that using Garden Green ink. Adhere to the Lost Lagoon cardstock and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to use! Just grab 2-3 colors from the paper you want to use and pull your coordinating cardstock, inks and any embellishments you’d like! If you’d like to simplify this card, simply remove the Cheery Patterns Embossing Folder that I used on this card!