Do you find joy in crafting cards that suit just about any occasion? If so, then you’re in for a treat! Immerse yourself in the vibrant world of all-occasion card crafting with the Autumn Leaves Bundle by Stampin’ Up! From seasons greetings to heartwarming personal messages, this stamp set ensures that you have the perfect elements to convey your feelings beautifully. Let me show you how easy it is to recreate this card!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- 5-1/2” X 8-1/2” Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 3-3/4” x 5” Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 3” x 3-1/2” Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 3” x 3-1/2” Oxidized Copper Specialty Paper
- 3” x 3-1/2” Adhesive Sheet
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line.
- Cut a 3-3/4” x 5” piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the stitched lines from the Autumn Leaves dies on the left side 3 times.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink on the right side of the embossed mat. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 3” x 3-1/2” piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Stamp the large leaf using Cajun Craze ink. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the coordinating die from the Bundle. Set aside.
- Cut a 3” x 3-1/2” piece of the Oxidized Copper Specialty Paper and Adhesive Sheet. Remove the backing of the adhesive sheet and apply to the back of the Specialty Paper. Die-cut the large “vein” image using the die from the Bundle. Remove backing from die-cut and adhere to the stamped leaf from Step #4.
- Adhere the leaf to the front of the card and to the left of the sentiment to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This card is super easy and actually qualifies as a Busy Bee card, but the card just wouldn’t look the same without the Autumn Leaves Dies. If you love this card, please think about getting the Bundle and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – it will be worth it!