This Adorable Owls Thinking of You card is perfect for many occasions and all ages! The Adorable Owls stamp set is free during 2023 Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying $50 order. 3 cute owls, everyday sentiments – what more could you want? And this handmade greeting card is so easy to make! Check out the instructions below.
- Gray Granite: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 3/4″ x 2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x 2)
- Sun Prints Paper: 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Fold the Gray Granite cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Layer one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White inside your the card.
- Using the other piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock, layer the Sun Prints paper on the left side.
- Stamp the Owl in the lower right corner using Starry Sky ink.
- Color the owl’s eyes using the Light Gray Granite Blend. Color in his bow tie using the Dark Gray Granite Blend.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the top of the card.
- Using the 3/4″ strip of Gray Granite cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Starry Sky ink.
- Take about 8″ of Starry Sky Baker’s Twine, wrap around your fingers and adhere the loop onto the back of the Gray Granite sentiment strip. (You can use adhesive or scotch tape.)
- Adhere 2-4 Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment strip and adhere to the card, slightly overlapping the Sun Prints paper to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.