Present your gifts in style with the Peek-a-Boo Treat Bags by Stampin’ Up! These little bags are sized for small treats or 3″ x 3″ note cards. A see-through panel offers a glimpse at what’s inside. Make gift-giving easy and fun!
- Peek-A-Boo Treat Bag
- Happy Forest Friends paper: 1-3/4″ x 4 and 1″ x 4″
- Sweet Sorbet: 2″ x 3″ for die-cutting
- Basic White: 2″ x 4″ for die-cutting
- Calypso Coral: 1″ 3″ for die-cutting
- Adhere the strips of Happy Forest Friends paper to the to and bottom of the Peek-A-Boo bag. Use your scissors to trim off any overhang on the edges if necessary.
- Using the heart dies from the Celebration Tags dies that come in the bundle, cut out 1 large and 1 small heart from the Sweet Sorbet cardstock and 1 small heart from the Calypso Coral cardstock.
- Using the scrap of Basic White cardstock, ink up the “made with love” image and stamp full strength using Calypso Coral ink. Huff on the stamp to remoisten the ink and stamp again (leaving room for die-cutting) without reinking your stamp. This is known as your second-generation stamped image.
- Cut out the darker image using the circle die; cut out the lighter image (2nd generation) using the banner die (cut out each word separately.)
- Adhere the small Calypso Coral heart onto the large Sweet Sorbet heart and adhere onto the Bag as shown in the sample below.
- Adhere the 2 banner-cut words onto the circle, tucking the small Sweet Sorbet heart under the end of one of the banners. Adhere to bag go finish.
- Fill the Peek-A-Boo Bag as desired to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the project.