Although this card would be appropriate for any gender, the colors used make this the perfect simple masculine card. It features the Enjoy the Moment stamp set , providing rich, detailed images that catch your attention immediately.
This is a very simple card but I think that makes it a perfect masculine card. I chose a very simple stamp set, with basic images and kept my colors fairly neutral. Here’s the color combination I used:
I wanted a bit more depth to this card, so instead of a “normal” rectangle, I went with a die-cut for the sentiment and used an Embossing Folder for the Bumblebee mat. But if you don’t have a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, you can easily leave these steps out. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 5-½” x 8-½”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-¼” (2)
- Bumble Bee Cardstock: 4” x 5-¼”
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to
create your base card.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock and adhere to inside of your card base.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Bumblebee cardstock. Stamp the small seeds using Soft Suede ink, going
from upper left corner down to lower right corner.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, emboss the
cardstock and adhere to the base card. Using the Painted Labels Dies and a 4” x 5-1/4” scrap
of Basic White Cardstock, cut out the Painted Label die.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Painted Label die using Mossy Meadow ink. Adhere to center of
- Using the remaining scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the 2-pod image using Soft Suede ink
and fussy cut out using your Paper Snip Scissors. Adhere to the White die using Stampin’
- Tie a bow using the Mossy Meadow Braided Linen and adhere to pods using the Liquid Adhesive to
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!