Are you new to Papercrafting? If so, this is the perfect simple floral card for beginners. It features stamps, ink and paper and wee bit of fussy cutting.
This is such an easy card to put together thanks to the simple card sketch amd the versatile images that are part of the Flowers of Friendship stamp set.
This card is so versatile – it could be a birthday card, a thinking of you card or as a Thank You card, which I chose for today’s sample. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 5-½”’ x 8-½”
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 3” x 5-½”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock:
- 4” x 5-¼”
- 2-¾” x 5-¼”
- 2-½” scrap for cutting flowers
- Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”; fold at score line to create your base card. Stamp leaf images down left side of card front using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and adhere to inside of your card base.
- Cut a 2-3/4” x x 5-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp the floral image using Mossy Meadow ink on the left side. Stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink to the right of the floral image.
- Clean your floral stamp, ink in Blackberry Bliss ink and stamp again on a 2-1/2” scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Fussy cut out the 3 flower images using Paper Snip Scissors and adhere to the previously stamped Mossy Meadow image.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla mat to a 3” x 5-1/2” piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock. Adhere to the base card.
- Wrap the Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon around the base card front so that it cover the left side of the Mossy Meadow cardstock and tie into a knot, trimming ends as needed to finish.
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the new Holiday Catalog
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- Join us for a Virtual Fun Folds Stamp Camp!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another project. My goal is to help keep you creating! Keep checking back for more projects.