How about a Masculine Birthday Card that is easy to make? This card comes together thanks to the monocromatic design and the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set by Stampin’ Up!
Combine a monochromatic color scheme and an elegant card design and you have the perfect card for the guy in your life! Here’s how I made this card:
- Very Vanilla:
- 5-1/2” x 7-1/2”, scored at 3-1/4”
- 3-3/4” x 4-3/4”
- 2-1/2” x 4-1/2”
- 1” x 2-1/2”
- 3/4” x 2-1/4”
- Artfully Composed Paper: 3-3/4” x 4-3/4”
1. Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock at the scoreline and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Gingham Embossing Folder, emboss only the front flap of the base card.
3. Adhere the 3-3/4” x 4-3/4” piece of Artfully Composed paper to the 3-3/4” x 4-3/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using adhesive. Adhere to the front of the card, centering in the middle and about 1/2” from the left fold. You want about 1/16” of an inch showing on the right side when the card is folded.
4. Using the 2-1/2” x 4-1/2” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the tree image from Amazing Silhouettes using Evening Evergreen ink. Wrap some of the Evening Evergreen Bakers Twine around the bottom, tie into a bow on the left side.
5. Adhere the tree image to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp the sentiment from Celebrating You onto the smallest remaining piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Evening Evergreen ink. Adhere to the larger rectangle of Very Vanilla cardstock using adhesive.
7. Adhere this sentiment piece to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Supplies Used on this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the card details.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard