Spread joy this Christmas to friends and family with the Wishes All Around Bundle by Stampin’ Up! Simply cut out your stamped greetings using the snowflake, holly berry, or tree wreath dies that frame the beautifully scripted sentiments to create thoughtful cards, decorated gift tags, and paper Christmas ornaments.
The holiday season is synonymous with many things: joy, laughter, gifts, and of course, the timeless holly wreath. I’m super excited to walk you through creating handmade wreath Cards with the Wishes All Around Bundle. Imagine the charm of a holly wreath, but on a card! Ready to turn your Christmas cards into a holly jolly masterpiece? Grab your crafting tools, and let’s give your holiday greetings a delightful twist!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Queen Bee
Queen Bee projects are designed for experienced papercrafters. In most cases, these cards involve multiple techniques and products, including a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine for die-cutting and/or embossing. These projects are often more involved – but the results are worth it!
- Parakeet Party Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” (2 pieces)
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 4” x 4” (for die-cutting)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” (for die-cutting)
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 2” x 4” (for die-cutting)
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Parakeet Party Cardstock in half to create your base card base.
- Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the other 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and emboss using the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the Granny Apple Green cardstock, run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out a 3-1/4” deckled circle using the Deckled Circles Dies. Set aside.
- Using the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, cut out 2 of the “sprigs” using the die from the bundle’s Wishes All Around Dies. Set aside.
- Using the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White Cardstock, on one end of the cardstock, stamp the tree wreath using Granny Apple Green ink. On the other end of the cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Parakeet Party ink.
- Run the Basic White cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the tree wreath using the Wishes All Around die. Cut the sentiment out using the 3” Deckled Circles die. Cut out 1 large snowflake using the Wishes All Around die.
- Layer the stamped tree wreath onto the Basic White Deckled Circle die. Layer this onto the Granny Apple Green Deckled Circle die. Adhere this to the top of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the right side of the wreath, use adhesive to add the 2 Lemon Lime Twist sprigs. Where the sprigs meet in the center, add the Basic White snowflake using a glue dot.
- Cut 18” of the Parakeet Party Baker’s Twine and tie into a bow; adhere to the center of the Snowflake using a Glue Dot.
- To finish, add 3-5 of the Iridescent Rhinestones as desired.
A Tip from Barb
This card takes a bit of work, but comes together fairly easily thanks to the Wishes All Around Stamp Set and coordinating dies! Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine for almost every element on this card makes quick work of all the pieces you’ll need! If you’d prefer a more subdued color combination, consider Mossy Meadow and Shaded Spruce — I think you’ll like that color combination as well!