It’s so easy to create this handmade card for Winter, featuring the Stampin’ Up! Magical Meadow Stamp Set. As temperatures start to get colder, it’s time to warm up with some heartwarming papercrafts. And this gorgeous stamp set will be your new best friend this season, full of gorgeous sentiments and beautiful images. So, let’s gather around our crafting tables and concoct some winter magic, shall we? Let me show you how in this Tutorial!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Busy Bee
Busy Bee projects are designed for the beginner or busy papercrafter. This is a basic cardmaking project that can be achieved by someone who has never made a handmade card before. You can view more Busy Bee cards here.
- Pebbled Path Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Winter Meadows Designer Paper, Pattern 1: 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Winter Meadows Designer Paper, Pattern 2: 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Smoky Slate Cardstock: 2″ x 2-3/4″
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Pebbled Path cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the 2-1/4” x 5-1/2 piece of the Winter Meadows Designer Paper. ink up the trees image using Pretty Peacock ink and tap off some of the ink onto your scratch paper. Stamp the image onto the center of the paper – repeat the process 2 more times on either side. Adhere to the 3” strip of Designer Paper and then onto the card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Smoky Slate cardstock using Pebbled Path ink. Die-cut using the Nested Essentials Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere the sentiment tag onto the card as shown in the sample to finish.
A Tip from Barb
Although this card uses the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, I still considered it a quick and easy card that takes no time at all to create. If you don’t have a die-cutting machine or the Nested Essentials dies, simply cut a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock to 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ and “flag notch” the ends with your scissors. Easy Peasy! 😊