Make this adorable Thinking of You Card using the Stampin’ Up! This Birthday Piggy Stamp Set. I personally love any stamp set with birthday party animals and this stamp set fits that bill! Just add some pretty paper and use our Blends Alcohol Markers and you’ve got a pretty card in minutes!
This fun, yet elegant, thinking of you card is perfect for someone who needs a quick smile! This card came together by accident – I had both the stamp set and the Abigail Rose paper on my stamping desk and it just kind of came together!
If you’d like to recreate this card, don’t forget to download the free Tutorial below!
- Sahara Sand: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2” x 3-1/4” and 1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Abigail Rose Paper:
- Pattern #1: 3” x 5-1/2”
- Pattern #2: 2-1/4” x 3-1/2” and 3/4” x 1-3/4”
1. Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Adhere the 3” x 5-1/2” piece of Abigail Rose paper to the center of the card front.
4. On the 2” x 3-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the piggy image using Early Espresso ink. Color in the Piggy, flower and dirt using the SU 1000, SU 700 and SU 400 Natural Tons Blends. Color in the leaf images using the Light Mossy Meadow Blend.
5. Adhere the stamped White cardstock to the 2-1/4” x 3-1/2” Abigail Rose paper. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown in the sample.
6. Using the 1/2” x 1-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Early Espresso ink. Adhere to the 3/4” x 1-3/4” piece of Abigail Rose paper and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send this card to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2022 Holiday Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative joy! Keep checking back for more projects.