Friendly Gnomes Birthday Card For A Friend
Create this whimsical Friendly Gnomes Birthday Card for a friend today! The Friendly Gnomes Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! is a fun and creative way to add a bit of charm to your papercrafting projects! This set includes six adorable gnome stamps, each with its own unique and detailed design. The stamps range in size from 1 inch to 2 inches, allowing you to create a variety of scenes with the gnomes in different sizes and poses. The stamps are made with high-quality rubber, so they will last through multiple uses and will be sure to bring a smile to your face every time you use them. With the Friendly Gnomes Stamp Set, your crafting projects are sure to be filled with lots of fun and imagination!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
There’s so much to love about this card! Both the Hello, Irresistible paper and the Loose Frosted Dots are part of the new Online Exclusive products – and I chose 2 of the colors, Mint Macaron and Lost Lagoon, straight from that paper! (note: Lost Lagoon is a returning In Color that is a sneak peek of the 2023 Color Refresh coming soon!) If you’d like to use a different color combination, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library, where you’ll find plenty of inspiration!
- Mint Macaron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4.
- Hello, Irresistible paper: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 1-1/2″ x 2
- 2″ x 3″
- Fold the Mint Macaron cardstock in half and fold on the score line. Burnish well with your Bone Folder for a crisp fold.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Adhere the Hello, Irresistible paper on the card front.
- Using Mint Macaron ink, stamp the sentiment onto the 1-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Using your Paper Snips, “flag notch” the bottom of the cardstock. Adhere to the upper right corner of the card, lining up with the top of the pretty paper.
- Using the 2″ x 3″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the Gnome using Black Memento ink. Stamp the Balloon onto her hand using the same ink.
- Color in her hands, face and shoe opening using the SU 600 Blends marker.
- Color in her hair using the SU 200 Blends Marker.
- Color in her coat and balloon using the Soft Sea Foam Blends markers.
- Color in the flower on her hat using the Light Cherry Cobbler Blend.
- Cut out the Gnome and ballon image using your Paper Snips Scissors. Adhere to the lower left of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere several of the Pretty Peacock Loose Frosted Dots in various sizes to the card front as desired using Mini Glue Dots to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card, but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit