Need to send a Thinking Of You Card to a friend? This card is super quick & easy to make using the Cup of Tea Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
This is such an easy to card to make! I started with a very simple card card design and then went with an elegant color combination:
These cool colors work beautifully together but if you’d prefer something brighter, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library where I have tons of color combinations to inspire you!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Fresh Freesia: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Blackberry Bliss: 3” x 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” and 4” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold Fresh Freesia cardstock in half at score line; burnish well with Bone Folder to create the base card. Adhere 4” x 5-1/4” White cardstock inside base card.
2. Using the 2-1/2” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the leaves randomly along the bottom of the cardstock using Soft Succulent ink.
3. Stamp the floral images randomly over the leaves using Rich Razzleberry ink.
4. Stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink above the leaves.
5. Adhere White cardstock to the Blackberry Bliss cardstock & then to card front.
6. To finish, add 3 Brass Butterflies in various sizes onto card as desired.
Supplies Used on this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!