Hey fellow crafters and stargazers! Unleash Your Creativity with the Reach for the Stars Bundle by Stampin’ Up! Are you ready to take a thrilling journey to the far reaches of your imagination? Hold on tight, because this Bundle is here to launch your creativity into orbit! Whether you have a space-loving friend’s birthday coming up or feel like exploring the galaxies from the comfort of your craft room, this bundle is perfect for you. From whimsical astronauts to dazzling rockets, stars, and even tools to create your very own planets, there’s no limit to what you can create. Join me in exploring what makes this bundle an out-of-this-world choice for every crafter!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
How To Make This Card
- Starry Sky Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” (2 pieces)
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Stargazing Designer Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Holographic Specialty Paper: 3” x 3” (for die-cutting)
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Starry Sky Cardstock at the 4-1/4” score line to create you card base.
- Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the Stargazing paper to the Gorgeous Grape cardstock and adhere to front of card.
- Using the other piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock, stamp the spaceman using Starry Sky Ink. Stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink. Cut out using the Reach for the Stars dies that come in the Bundle and adhere to front of the card.
- Using a 3” scrap of Holographic Specialty Paper, cut out multiple stars using the Reach for the Stars dies that come in the Bundle.
- Adhere the stars as desired using either Glue Dots or adhesive to finish.
Easy Peasy! This card comes together quickly thanks to the gorgeous One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Paper – you can find more information about this paper below. So, who do you know who would love to receive this card?😊
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit