Hey fellow craft lovers! Are you ready to take your creativity to the next level? If you love the ocean’s mystique, the Sea Turtle Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! brings the ocean right to your crafting table. From large and small turtles to starfish, sand dollars, and schools of fish, the possibilities are as vast as the sea itself! What really blew me away is the Reversible Stamp feature, allowing you to use both sides of the stamp. I mean, talk about versatility, right? If you’re a fan of photopolymer stamps that cling, reposition, and store like a dream, then stick around because this set is about to make a splash in your crafting world!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!
How To Make This Card
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” (2 pieces)
- Pool Party Cardstock: 1/2” x 2”
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half at the score line to create your base card.
- Run one of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Basic White Cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Twisted Rope 3D Embossing folder.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 1/2” strip of Pool Party cardstock using Pretty Peacock ink and set aside.
- Stamp the seaweed image in Pretty Peacock ink on the left side of the embossed cardstock, and stamp 2 more times on either side without reinking the stamp. Repeat the process on the right side. Adhere the sentiment strip onto the cardstock using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhere the mat to the card front.
- Using the other piece of Basic White cardstock, ink up the bold, large Turtle image using Pool Party ink and stamp it onto the cardstock. Ink up the bold, large Turtle image using Pretty Peacock ink and stamp over the bold image.
- Ink up the large and small bold starfish using Cajun Craze ink, tap off on scratch paper, and stamp onto Basic White cardstock. Ink up the detailed starfish images using Cajun Craze ink and stamp over the bold images.
- Using the Paper Snips, fussy cut out the turtle and starfish images and adhere the card front around the sentiment strip as shown in the sample to finish.
This card requires a lot of fussy-cutting with your scissors, but the end result is soooo worth it! Who do you know who loves turtles and would love this card?
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit