It’s time to shake up your creative game with something fresh and fun – the Hey Chuck Bundle by Stampin’ Up! This whimsical crafting set is designed to unleash your creativity with quirky chickens, funky sentiments, and versatile dies. From adorable farmyard scenes to sassy birthday cards, the Hey Chuck Bundle is truly something to crow about. Whether you’re a seasoned crafter or just getting started, this bundle will help you layer and color like a pro, offering a blend of both fun and functionality. So gather around, all you dudes and dudettes, as we explore this marvelous set that’s perfect for all your crafting adventures! Skate on by and get ready to rule the roost!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
How To Make This Card
- Wild Wheat Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2” x 3-1/2”
- Wild Wheat In Color Designer Paper: 1/2” x 3” (2 pieces)
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Wild Wheat cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Run the Blackberry Bliss cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 2” x 3-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock at the top of the cardstock using Wild Wheat ink.
- Stamp the skateboard using Black ink, then stamp the rooster on top of the skateboard using Black ink.
- Color in the Rooster using the Blackberry Bliss and Wild Wheat Blends.
- Using scissors, angle both ends of both pieces of the Wild Wheat In Color paper, Adhere the strips to the back of the White cardstock, and then adhere to the card using adhesive.
Easy Peasy! This card comes together quickly thanks to the Stampin’ Blends and Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder. Who do you know who would appreciate this handmade card?😊
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card, but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit