If you need a quick card in a hurry, the Flower of Friendship Bundle by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for you!
With the Flower of Friendship Bundle, not only will you save 10% on your purchase, you’ll be able to create elegant handmade cards quickly using the coordinating Flowers & Leaves Punch!
The Flowers and Friendship Stamp Set is perfect for different coloring and stamping techniques. The set includes beautiful thank you and friendship sentiments that will make anyone’s day! Add the coordinating Flowers & Leaves Punch to create unique flowers that will elegantly dress up your cards. The punch includes flowers and leaf shapes that you can use as you please. Mix them together or layer them up to create a variety of flowers that will embellish any of your projects.
Supplies Used on This Project
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ plus scraps for punching flowers
- Pansy Petals Designer Paper: 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock, score at 4-1/4” and fold to make base card.
- Using the Crushed Curry ink pad, stamp the sentiment of choice in the upper right corner.
- Adhere a 2” x 5-1/2” piece of the Crushed Curry Pansy Petals Designer Paper to the bottom of the base card.
- Using a scrap piece of White Cardstock, stamp the large single flower 5 times using the Crushed Curry ink pad. Stamp the small single flower 5 times using the Crushed Curry ink pad. Punch all the flowers out using the Flowers & Leaves Punch (part of the Bundle.)
- Using Liquid Glue, adhere the small flowers on top of the large flowers glue 2 down onto the base card, covering the top seam of the Designer Paper. Leave room in the middle and on both sides for the other 3 flowers. Adhere the 3 remaining flowers using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere a Gilded Gem in the center of each flower to finish.
Pin away, my friends, pin away!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the project. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!