Create a simple handmade Card using the Dainty Delight Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! One stamp set, endless possibilities! Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, or just a simple hello, the Dainty Delight Stamp Set can be your go-to for all occasions. Let’s create all-occasion handmade greeting cards that are both elegant and meaningful. Mix and match the images, use your favorite coloring technique, and let your creativity flow. With these premium rubber stamps, you’re not just sending a card, you’re sending a piece of art. Let’s make every occasion extra special!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Be sure to pin this easy project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project!
How To Make This Card
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/4” x 4-1/4”
- Basic Black Cardstock: 2-3/4” X 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2” x 2”
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line and burnish well with your bone folder.
- Stamp the large floral image randomly across the front of the card at various heights using Black Memento ink.
- On the 2-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the large floral image using Black ink. Color in random flowers using the Bubble Bath Blends.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Basic Black cardstock and adhere to the card front about 3/4” from the left side.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a 2” x 2” scrap of Basic White cardstock. Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine and cut out using the small sentiment tag from the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Adhere a 3” piece of the Bubble Bath ribbon behind the strip and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Easy Peasy! If you don’t have the Stylish Shapes dies, or a die-cut Machine, simply stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock, use your paper trimmer to cut out the sentiment leaving about a 1/8″ border on the top and bottom, and then flag notch both ends. No one will know you changed up the card and made it your own!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit