Elevate your handmade card-making skills with this Kindest Expressions Thank You card. This tutorial features the Kindest Expressions Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!, which is perfect for creating heartfelt and stylish thank you cards that will leave a lasting impact. Find inspiration and step-by-step instructions in this tutorial. This set is so versatile and perfect for expressing how you feel on many different occasions!
I will admit that the color combination for this project is way outside my comfort zone, as I’m a soft subtle kinda gal! This color combination was taken straight from the Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper. I decided to tone down the Crushed Curry (not one of my favorite colors) a bit by pairing this card with Very Vanilla instead of Basic White, and I’m happy with how that turned out! If this color combination doesn’t appeal to you, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library, where you’re sure to find another combination you’ll love!
- Calypso Coral: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Very Vanilla: 4” x 5-1/4” (2) and 2” x 4”
- Inked Botanicals Paper: 3”x 6” of all 6 double-sided patterns
- Fold the Calypso Coral Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock inside your card.
- Using the other piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Very Vanilla cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder and adhere the embossed piece to the front of the card.
- Using the 2 punches from the Inked & Tiled Punch Pack, punch out 18 pieces of varying Inked Botanicals papers.
- Using adhesive, adhere 12 of the pieces onto the front of the card, lining up the top and bottom pieces so that they’re an equal distance from the top and bottom of the Very Vanilla embossed piece. TIP: it’s ok if there’s a larger gap between the 3rd and 4th “rows” as this will be covered by your sentiment piece.
- Run the remaining 6 pieces through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Metal Plate 3D folder. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Run the 2” x 4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the large die from the Nested Essentials dies. Stamp the sentiment onto the die-cut tag using Lost Lagoon ink.
- Tie a large bow using the Wild Wheat Jute Trim and adhere it to the back of the sentiment tag.
- Adhere the sentiment tag to the card front as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!