You’re going to love making beautiful winter cards using the Magical Meadow Bundle by Stampin’ Up! This stamp set and coordinating dies are brimming with intricate sentiments and delicate imagery, opening up a treasure trove of crafting opportunities. Let’s embrace the season by crafting heartwarming greeting cards that embody the pristine beauty of winter!
For this card, I wanted soft, muted colors so I pulled the colors straight from the Magical Meadow Designer Paper. Too muted for you? No problem! Check out my Color Combination Library, where you’re sure to find other colors you love!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Moody Mauve Cardstock: 1-3/4″ x 4″ (3 pieces)
- Winter Meadow Designer Paper: 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Moody Mauve Cardstock: 1″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 1″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock: 1″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 1″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Basic White Cardstock: 1″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Basic White Cardstock: 1″ x 2-1/2″
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White Cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line.
- Adhere the 3 pieces of Designer Paper to the 3 pieces of Moody Mauve cardstock. Wrap the Ribbon on what will be your bottom panel and tie it into a bow on the left side. Adhere all 3 panels to the front of your card.
- Using 1” x 4” pieces of Moody Mauve, Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Misty Moonlight and Basic White cardstock, die-cut out different leaf images using the Magical Meadow dies that come in the Bundle.
- Adhere these pieces to the left side of the card, tucking them under each other and the ribbon knot.
- Cut a 1” x 2-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock and stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This is a fun card sketch that works best with some of your favorite pretty paper. For this card, I used die-cuts for the focal point, rather than a stamped image. This card is easier than it looks thanks to the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating dies that come in the Bundle. To line up the 3 panels, start with the middle panel and adhere to the center of the card. Then apply the other 2 panels on either side!