Create this versatile Thank You card using the Autumn Leaves Bundle by Stampin’ Up! There’s no better way to express your heartfelt gratitude than with a personal touch. Dive into the myriad of possibilities this Two-Step Stamping set offers, from detailed textured leaves to beautiful vein stamps, crafting a card that speaks volumes about your appreciation.
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter that has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Old Olive Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 6”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- All About Autumn Paper (tree pattern): 1-1/2” x 5-1/4”
- All About Autumn Paper (metallic pattern): 3” x 3”
- Old Olive Cardstock: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 3/4” x 3-1/2” (for die-cutting)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3/4” x 2-1/2”
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 6” piece of Old Olive cardstock and score at 4-1/4”. Fold on the score line and crease well using a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere a 1-1/2” x 5-1/4” piece of the All About Autumn Specialty Paper (tree pattern) to the outside flap of the card.
- Adhere a 3” x 3” piece of the All About Autumn Specialty Paper (metallic pattern) to a 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of Old Olive Cardstock. Adhere to the front of the card, applying adhesive only to the left side so you don’t accidentally glue your card shut.
- Using a 3/4” x 3-1/2” piece of Crushed Curry cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out 3 of the small leaves using the dies from the Bundle. Adhere to the metallic All About Autumn paper.
- Cut 4” of the Natural Ribbon and 2-1/2” of the Copper Ribbon. Layer together using glue only in the center.
- Stamp the sentiment using Early Espresso ink on a 3/4” x 2-1/2” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and adhere onto the center of the ribbon. Apply to the front of the card as shown in the sample to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to use! Just grab 2-3 colors from the paper you want to use and pull your coordinating cardstock, inks and any embellishments you’d like! An easy peasy card without any stress – I love when my pretty paper can do the heavy lifting on my cards!😊