This easy thank you card featuring pretty patterned paper by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for when you need a card in a hurry. The Heron Habitat Stamp Set card partners beautifully with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper to create a gorgeous and simple card that anyone would love to receive!
- Calypso Coral: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Hues of Happiness Paper: 4″ x 6″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Calypso Coral cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Hues of Happiness Paper, die-cut the 2 rectangle dies (3-3/4″ x 5″ and 3″ x 4-1/4″) using the Deckled Rectangles Dies.
- On the smaller rectangle, stamp the Heron using the Night of Navy ink pad in the lower right corner. Stamp the “water” image using the same ink so that it looks like the bird is stamping in the water.
- Using the Granny Apple Green ink pad, stamp the grass along the bottom of the paper.
- Adhere the stamped paper to the larger rectangle paper. Using the Night of Navy ink pad, stamp the seagulls above and to the right of the stamped paper. Adhere to the card base to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade card ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!