All your thank you’s will be perfectly potted with this Plentiful Plants Thank You Card! No green thumb is required! Perfect for cardmaking, the Plentiful Plants Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! offers lush greenery and a gift of gratitude that never wilts. Who says you can’t thank them and wow them at the same time?
I love cards that come together quickly, and thanks to a fun color combination and some fabulous plant images, this one does just that! For this color combination, I chose colors straight out of the Texture Chic paper. This color combo is a bit different for me but I really like how it turned out: Soft Succulent, Blushing Bride, and Pumpkin Pie, along with Evening Evergreen and Gray Granite for some variation in color. If you’d prefer something brighter, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library
- Soft Succulent: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Texture Chic Paper: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-1/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Fold the Soft Succulent cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White mat inside your card.
- Adhere the Texture Chic paper to the front of the card.
- Using the 3″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink at the top of the cardstock, slightly off-center.
- Stamp the pots as shown in the sample or as desired. I used Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride and Gray Granite ink for the pots.
- Add the plants/leaves using both Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen ink.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Pumpkin Pie cardstock and then adhere to the card front to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.