Who wouldn’t love to receive this beautiful handmade Thank You card featuring the Nature’s Prints stamp set. Loaded with lots of small touches that add to up a charming card, whoever receives this card is sure to smile!
- Coastal Cabana: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2) and 2″ x 3″ for die-cutting
- Pretty Prints Paper: 4″ x 6″” for die-cutting
- Cardstock Vellum: 2″ x 3″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Coastal Cabana cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the other piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Fern 3-D Embossing Folder; adhere to the front of the card base.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Natural Prints dies that come in the Bundle, cut out the wreath from the Pretty Prints paper using the wreath die. Adhere to the left side of the card front using small dots of Liquid Adhesive.
- Using the scrap of cardstock vellum, cut out 3 or 4 of the Eucalyptus dies. Arrange them on the left side of the wreath, adding little dots of glue to the stem of the die-cuts (so that the glue will be hidden by the sentiment label.)
- Using the remaining scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using the Flirty Flamingo ink pad. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the label die from the Natural Prints dies, cut out the sentiment. Adhere to the right side of the wreath on the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.